Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hansel and Gretel

As the older sibling I have to take responsability for my little sister. Our family is very poor, after my mother died my father has been very depressed. He had married again but to a demon. She is mean and always treats us like dirt. She takes the food all by herself. I don't know how my father could fall in love with such a witch. In the night, my sister and I heard our step mother and our fagther taking. They were talking about leaving us in the forest. My sister started to cry but I calmed her down. I dicided to sneek out and get some pebbels. I have a plan.

The next morning our step-mother woke us up. She said we were getting firewood but we knew it was a lie. Outside I started throwing pebbels on the floor. y plan was to make a path of pebbels that would lead us back to our house. Later at night we found out it worked. We arrived at our home and our father was very happy to see us though our step-mother was full of rage. This night they were planing to take us further in the forest. I tried to get more pebbels but the door was locked from the outside. We were indeed stuck but I had another plan.

This time I would use the crumbs of m bread that they gave us to make a path. They told us they were coming back later to pick us up but I knew it wasn't true. Even so we waited until evening to wait for them. Once we knew for certain they were not coming we dicided to follow the bread crumbs back to the house, only that they weren't there anymore. I think the animals must have ate them all or the wind took them away since they were so light.

No comments:

Post a Comment