Monday, May 4, 2009

Adam's Diary

FRIDAY: Well, I don't know where I am. This place is truly consusing. There are theis strange things all around me. I don't know what they are or what they want with me but they seem friendly. I have found this strange cave on the side of this pointy thing. It dose not seem to move so it won't hurt me. It is getting dark and I can't see very well. It is very cold .Theis things with weird patters in their backs came inside the cave with me. At first I was scared of them but now I see they just want to keep me warm. There is a bright round thing looking at us in front of the cave. It doesn't look scary but it is relaxing to look at.

SATERDAY: I woke up and found the strange things gone. I think I should call them animals or bugs but I don't know. I see yet another strange animal but this one looked more like me. I think I should stay away this time. I was going up a pointy thing and I ran into some water. I saw many things swiming. I liked them and I wanted to have one. After a wile I started to notice the animal that I saw yesterday was following me. I don't know what it wants with me. Maybe if run I can loose it. I've been euning for a few minutes but it doesn't want to get away. I think I'll just go back to the pond.

I was playing with the swiming things but the thing yelled at me. It said to not hurt the fishes. I learned that the things are called fishes, or at least what it calls them. It was being very annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment